Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ICON Dance Complex is Live Baby

There are many times in which I do backflips in the office or do the happy dance around our desks. Today is one of those days. As part of the EB & A marketing package, web design is an offering that we take seriously. We believe in quality and we pride ourselves on working closely with DESERVING clients. The relationships we build during the process of building a website or any project is respected. I cannot express how thankful I am to be at the helm of the NEW ICON Dance Complex website project and I am pleased and honored to work alongside of the ICONs, GEO and Beth.


I want to thank my team at EB & A for working with me on this beautiful project. We stand for quality and customer service. Thank you for being amazing and congratulations to ICON Dance Complex and their audience base.


WOW! and THANK YOU! www.icondancecomplex.com.

No comments: