Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sherry Sexton Gives Us Some Love

We're already in love with this client and our, ahem, publisher. Sherry Sexton is an amazing Life Coach and we're honored to be chosen in her new book about 25 successful entrepreneurs. (EB & A is chapter 9). Today, I am featuring a glowing testimonial of our work. Not only were we chosen to be published in her book, but we were hired to help Sherry devise smart marketing and promotional plans for the launch. I am whole-heartedly grateful to be in her network and I wish her success with The T Shirt To Prove It.



I am fortunate to have Elizabeth and her entrepreneurial success featured in my recent book. The book was held up for various reasons and when it was finally released- I was totally unprepared. One phone call to Elizabeth and she immediately flew into action. Within two short meetings, she presented me with a marketing plan to promote myself, the book and suggestions for my website. In addition, she developed a media kit for the other women in the book to promote themselves and the project. She truly has a knack for knowing just what her clients need!  Considering the panic I was feeling, I had a solid plan to put into action with a quick turnaround. Elizabeth is truly amazing, talented beyond belief and a lifesaver in my situation. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for savvy, edgy and out-of-box ideas - she totally gets it!
                                                                                                                                                       -   Sherry Sexton, Imagine Coaching, LLC
                                                                                                                                                        Business Consultant and Author

No comments: